To create a motion tween, you'll take an instance of a tire symbol and make it appear to bounce.
- In the Timeline (Window > Timeline), double-click the Layer 1 title and type TireAnim. Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Macintosh) to rename the layer.
- With the TireAnim layer still selected, drag the Tire movie clip from the Library window (Window > Library) to the Stage, positioning it above the tire shadow.
- Use the Selection tool to reposition the tire, if necessary.
- With the Selection tool still selected, in the TireAnim layer, select Frame 30. Then press F6 to insert a keyframe.
- Select Frame 15 and press F6 to add another keyframe.
- With the playhead still on Frame 15, press Shift to move the tire in a straight line, and drag the tire up.
- In the TireAnim layer, select any frame between Frames 2 and 14. In the Property inspector, select Motion from the Tween pop-up menu.
An arrow appears in the Timeline between the two keyframes.
- Select any frame between Frames 16 and 29. Again, use the Tween pop-up menu in the Property inspector to select Motion.
- Select File > Save to save your changes.